We have put many procedures in place to help deal with the current situation, however, some elements are out of our hands and as a result dispatch and delivery times will be longer than normal.
Do you want to return something? No problem!
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to Stitch Design in its original condition within 28 days of receipt to receive a full refund.
If you wish to exchange the garment for a different colour, size or style, simply place a new order online. Your original order will be credited when we receive the returned goods.
Please note postage will be charged at the normal rate.
Due to issues encountered with other courier services we recommend that you use Royal Mail or Parcel Force to return your items.
Returns address: Thomas House, Station Hill, Overton, Hampshire, RG25 3JH
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way! For your own protection, we recommend that you obtain ‘proof of postage’ and use a delivery service which insures you for the value of the goods.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- We try hard to accept all returns and they don’t need to be in the original box or bag, as long as they're securely packed. Where possible, returned items should include tags and any packaging.
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
Couriers will attempt delivery on 3 occasions, if delivery is not successful the parcel will then be returned to Stitch Design.
Once the parcel has been returned back to our warehouse, one of our accounts team will contact you to take payment for re-delivery of your parcel.